Friday, February 18, 2011

Terrorists in Chile???


I am beginning to think that I should start writing my dreams down so that they can be turned into movies or something.  Last week I had that bizarre plant/terrorist dream and because of that I am almost afraid to say what I dreamed about last night because whoever is reading is going to think that I am crazy.  Last night I dreamed that I went to Chile for vacation and had a bad feeling about going.  I only went because it was free; I won the trip in a contest.  I went with two people, but I don’t remember who, I don’t think that they were people I know in real life.  As soon as I got to the resort, which were rows of fancy rafts, terrorists started attacking us.  They were running around with guns and demanding everyone’s belongings.  I remember throwing my diaper bag at them and thinking “There’s nothing in there but wipes, diapers, and trash!  I didn’t bring anything expensive!”  One of the terrorists threw candy wrappers back at me and held the gun up to my face and yelled at me for not having anything expensive and I thought she (yes, a girl terrorist) was going to shoot me.   She threw the bag back at me and as soon as the terrorists took anything worth value, they left.  Well, the dream was very long and now I can’t remember all of the details, but I somehow helped the government capture the terrorists and we disarmed them completely.  At the end of the dream I was at dinner with one of the people I went on the trip with; all of a sudden it was a girl I recognized in real life and I told her that I really didn’t like her because she only went after married guys.  Don’t even ask me what I smoke before bed, because I assure you, I don’t do anything to alter my mind…..ever.  I think that I watch the news too much.  I have strange dreams almost every night and they are so vivid that I feel like I don’t sleep even when I do.  I hope that dreams don't mean anything.  If they do, maybe I want to we Wonderwoman or something?  But who wouldn't want to be Wonderwoman? 
This morning we had breakfast and I just did that thing that we all love so much-paid the bills, a typical Friday morning.  I think we’re going to take advantage of the beautiful weather again today and I am heading off to the gym in a little bit.   

Here's a picture of Carson yesterday with strawberries all over his face. Below it is Dylan with his soccer ball.  FYI....we are "mailing" the pacifiers to Elmo next month.  No more paci's; I am taking them away! Carson is the only one who likes the idea.  Dylan shakes his head no.  Carson says "Melmo" and hands it to me.  He says that Elmo's a baby and that he is a big boy now. He's even sitting on the potty now!  Carson is eager to be "big" and Dylan seems content with walking around with Mr. Bear and his paci.




Today’s Word of the Day cracks me up.  There’s actually a word in the dictionary for “pouring one for my homies.” 
libation \ly-BAY-shun\, noun:
1. The act of pouring a liquid (usually wine) either on the ground or on a victim in sacrifice to some deity; also, the wine or liquid thus poured out.
2. A beverage, especially an alcoholic beverage.
3. An act or instance of drinking.

1 comment:

  1. I caught up at the airport last night and tried to post a comment but it didn't work from my Blackberry. Do you have any idea how much I love you . . . reading your blog from my BB where the font is about -18??? Anyway, the pics are so cute and I love Carson's shirt....FEED ME! HIs expression goes along perfectly with it.

    ReplyDelete