Sunday, February 13, 2011

Is That Your Thong Showin' or Some Diamonds on Your Back?

I was at the gym yesterday and saw a girl bent over the glute machine and the back of her shirt rode up.  I kept trying to get a better look at her, so I’m sure it looked like I was staring at her butt; I assure you I wasn’t!  I have seen many a Tramp Stamp, but never what I saw yesterday.  I saw four diamond studs on her lower back.  That’s a first!  It had to have been two rods going through her skin horizontally because otherwise where would the back of the piercing go if it were four individual diamonds?  Awwwww, that’s so sick.  What in the world was she thinking?  How can that possibly be considered attractive by anyone?  I guess I really shouldn’t even try to have an opinion about piercings or tattoos because I don’t have piercings or tattoos.  And I don’t judge people for having them just because I don’t have them; I just thought that this one in particular was really disgusting.  The funniest part is that she had a sweatshirt with diamond studs all over it just to match! 
I got my belly button pierced my senior year on spring break.  The only reason that I did it is because everyone I was with was mutilating their bodies in one way or another and I wanted to prove that I could bear the pain and that I wasn’t such a goody-goody—pretty stupid reason, looking back on it.  I literally almost passed out watching someone pierce their tongue because they started drooling buckets into a cup and the rod that they used to pierce it was huge!  Anyway, I got it pierced while everyone was sleeping on Saturday morning and I took it out two months later.  This is a good illustration of why I will never get a tattoo.  I get a new shirt and I’m like “Yes!  I love this shirt!  This is the best shirt ever!” But eventually that shirt loses its luster and a new one replaces it.  So based on this information, I should either be exactly how I am….nothing but bare skin, or I could easily wind up looking like Kat Von D.  I don’t think that there’s anything in the world that I could choose to permanently place on my skin that I wouldn’t get sick of because I am constantly changing. 
I guess I’m just a boring person.  If I had to get a tattoo, maybe I would get the cutest little thing on the planet......Brittany the Chippette! I love her.


Here's the word of the day, and it's a terrible one:

buss \BUS\, noun:
1. A kiss; a playful kiss; a smack.
transitive verb:
1. To kiss; especially to kiss with a smack.



1 comment:

  1. I heard Cher telling this terrible story on Jay Leno one time about how she was having a tatoo taken off. It was a butterfly and she said it was stretched across her whole butt. She said she had it done when she was young but was having it taken off because nothing looks worse that a sagging, drooping butterfly. EEEWWWW.

    ReplyDelete