Friday, February 4, 2011

J-Lo's Butt and other stuff

I said that I wasn’t going to watch “American Idol” anymore because it was never one of my favorites, but especially since Simon isn’t judging anymore.  I am happy to say that I have changed my mind.  There is one thing alone that makes watching that show worth my time and it’s the people who won’t take no for an answer.  They audition, they suck big-time, they are told that a dying cat sounds better than their singing voice, and they keep singing trying to change their minds.  Is there anything better than that?  Hardly ever, but one dude did come close to topping it last night.  Did anyone catch the “record producer” that looked like a hedgehog and currently holds an LA bus pass? He can be seen riding the LA transit system.  He was either extremely delirious or he was a raging thespian, one can never tell.   The best part of the whole thing is when he said that Randy is just angry that he isn’t related to Michael Jackson or Samuel L. Jackson.  Ahhhhhh, so funny. 
What about J-Lo’s shorts?  I think that J-Lo needs her own seamstress that makes her shorts and skirts longer in the back.  I know; we all know her butt is huge—what’s new in 10 years?  But I have to say, she looks really good for having a set of twins.  She should strut in those shorts.  When guys used to talk about her butt being awesome I used to say that it was going to get out of control one day and that eventually she was going to have to buy her butt its own seat just to ride along with her on the plane, but it looks good!  I wasn’t trying to be mean when I said that about her butt, even though it was, I just really and truly believed it.  It is a fact that the Gluteus Maximus is a hard muscle to work out.  Butt exercises hurt like hell and the more of it that you have back there, the more work you have to do.  I guess I underestimated J-Lo’s work ethic.   
I got to the airport at midnight to pick up Katie and Sam.  They had a great flight and our 35 degree weather feels awesome to them.  It’s been like 3 degrees or something insane in Milwaukee.  Katie looked around at the ground and said that it looked strange without snow. 
Lindsey is going on a camping trip this weekend and Katie and I went to six different stores today to find her a pair of rain boots.  It has been raining for the past couple of days and it’s no fun running errands with three kids under the age of four while getting drenched.  She’s finally ready to go.  We are staying out of the nasty weather if we can help it for the rest of the day.  Our plans are to eat, rest, and watch “Better Off Dead,” which I for some strange reason have never seen. 
No word of the day because I accidentally deleted it this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment