Friday, March 16, 2012

Flashback Friday-Remember these 80's Toys?

I have a memory of a giant tree toy.  After doing some Google searches, I found the tree, but I could have sworn that squirrels came with it and not these people.  


Remember this?

I also remember this log toy.  I think squirrels came with it.  Maybe I used the squirrels to play in the tree?

This toy sucks.  Who wants to play with a log?

Who else remembers these toys?  I am not even going to bother showing my kids the log.  They'll think I'm 92 years old. 



Have a great weekend!  Here's the Word of the Day:


iniquitous \ih-NIK-wi-tuhs\, adjective:
Characterized by injustice or wickedness; wicked; sinful.





3 comments:

  1. I remember the first one vaguely. My grandmother had a Winnie the Pooh version of that tree that lasted longer. The second, afraid I havent the foggiest (and im 27 so you cant be 92, otherwise i should be a lot older lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, that was one of my most favorite toys, the second one... yes, squirrels lived in it, they were called the animals: mama, papa, and milkweed... i had sooo much fun with that, and there was another log/tree house, a dogwood, and in it lived grandma and grandpa squirrel...wow, memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both of these toys as a child. What made me research these was a couple of weeks ago I was bringing my parents back to the airport to go home from Thanksgiving and I saw a little girl carrying the log in her hand and my childhood flashed in front of me. I remember that you could put your fingers in the squirrels arms and they squeaked.

    ReplyDelete