Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I HATE UPLOADING VIDEOS!

Ok, so I really can't post videos of Lindsey dancing, and it's a shame, because she is so stinking cute.  The stupid computer uploads for like 30 minutes, and then I finally give up because I realize that if it were to finish uploading, no one would ever be able to view it because the file is so large.

Yesterday sort of sucked.  I went to Pilates and that was good, but then I came home to eat, took a shower, changed the boys' yogurt-covered shirts, and rushed to get to the Bible study by 1:30.....um, it starts at noon.  I guess I will check it out next week.  It ENDS at 1:30, which is when I got there!  I don't know what's wrong with me lately; I keep screwing things up!  I get lost, I forget things, I'm getting times mixed up.....I could scream!  I think I really do have ADD.

It gets better.  As soon as Lindsey got home from school she started getting ready, in FULL COSTUME, only to get there and find out that it wasn't a dress rehearsal.  Luckily, we weren't the only ones who were confused or didn't get the memo.  We were going crazy to get there on time too.....pinning things, doing hair, putting on make-up and jewelry!  Luckily, they brought her company t-shirt and she was able to throw it over her leotard to dance. 

Here she is, chatting with her friends.  I took this picture before I taped her dancing.  (You know, the video you'll never see.)



She's in the middle, next to the girl with curly hair
  Anyway, I came home, made dinner, and once I got the boys to bed, I began messing around with the stupid video. 

It wasn't a terrible day, but I just felt like a big fat failure!  At least my abs feel awesome.  I need to catch up on the election news today so I have something to whine about!


Today will be fun.  I am going to the gym, then the kids' school, then visiting a friend to see her new baby, then I have to take Lindsey to ballet! 

Have a great day! 


Here's the Word:

astringent \uh-STRIN-juhnt\, adjective:
1. Sharply incisive; pungent.
2. Medicine/Medical. Contracting; constrictive; styptic.
3. Harshly biting; caustic: his astringent criticism.
4. Stern or severe; austere.
noun:
1. Medicine/Medical. A substance that contracts the tissues or canals of the body, thereby diminishing discharges, as of mucus or blood.
2. A cosmetic that cleans the skin and constricts the pores.




1 comment:

  1. Britt, get a YouTube account....uploading is easy for YouTube. Then you can either embed it you just provide the link.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete