Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Super Tuesday!

I have a lot to do today.  One of the things on my list is to vote.  I hope that everyone gets to the polls!

Yesterday I got lost....this is the second time in a week.  My navigation system lost a piece and now I can't figure out how to get from Point A to Point B.  Garmin has spoiled me!  In my defense, I always get lost in one of two places: Buckhead and the Loop, which I guess I didn't realize was actually A LOOP until yesterday.  Lindsey was supposed to go to a stage rehearsal for dance and by the time we got there, they had finished.  She was really upset, but things like this happen sometimes......when you don't have navigation.

Ok, so before I wrap it up today because I am in a rush, have you heard about this Florida millionaire who ADOPTED HIS GIRLFRIEND to avoid losing his money?  I guess it's old news, but I heard about it on the Today show this morning.  He was drunk, I think he blew a .7, and killed someone.  In order to protect his fortune, he ADOPTED HIS GIRLFRIEND.  His girlfriend is 42.  I really wish there were Karma Police.  This guy would get pulled over, stripped of every penny he has ever made, thrown in jail, and treated like the scum he is.  Seriously, I hope that his girlfriend takes his money and leaves him for someone who doesn't resemble Satan.  Entitlement is a dangerous thing to feel and it makes people do bad things.  This guy feels like he has the RIGHT to drive drunk because everyone kisses his ass because he's rich and successful.  If I killed someone because I was drunk, I would want to die.  I would willingly give all of my money to the victim's family.  I can't understand how he shows no remorse.  When are we going to redefine what successful is?  Real success is being a good person.  He'll find out one day, IN HELL!!!!  You can't take your Bentley to the afterlife, you horrible, rotten piece of trash!!!!  Read the story....I can't talk about it anymore.  It makes me angry that he can cheat our legal system like this.  I hope that the kid's family gets something. 

Here's the Word of the Day:

appertain \ap-er-TEYN\, verb:
To belong as a part, right, possession or attribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment