Tuesday, March 13, 2012

150 Words or Less......

I have a crazy day today, so I am making it short.  Let's see if I can use 150 words or less.....

I am going to Pilates this morning and then coming home to get ready for a Bible study that I am trying out.  By trying out, I mean that I have never been and I really haven’t been to this church much.  I know a lady who goes to this church, so I am checking it out with her by my side. 

After the Bible study, I have a bunch of errands to run and then as soon as Lindsey gets home from school, she has to start getting ready for her dress rehearsal.  Her first dance competition is this Saturday and they are practicing a lot this week.  Today, tomorrow, Thursday at 10 am and 4 pm (twice in one day, because the kids don’t have school) and I think that they get a break on Friday.  I will try to post video of her dancing, but for some reason when I have tried in the past, it never works.

Tomorrow is a crazy day too.  I am going to the kids’ school to present baby gifts to their homeroom teacher.  I made a diaper cake for her and I have to bring it.  I know that you want to see a picture, right?  Here it is!

The boys kept trying to rip the duck off.  Dylan had many temper
tantrums about that duck.  I can't wait to get rid of this diaper cake!


Ok, so I seriously am wrapping this up.  I have to hurry!  Have a great Tuesday!


Here's the Word of the Day:

remit \ri-MIT\, verb:
1. To slacken or relax.
2. To transmit money, a check, etc., as in payment.
3. To abate for a time or at intervals, as a fever.
4. To refrain from exacting, as a payment or service.
5. To pardon or forgive a sin, offense, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment