Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dylan and Carson!

I can't believe you're three today, boys.  I told you this morning, but I know that you don't fully understand it yet.....one day when you read this, maybe you will......the best day of my life was the day you were born because I knew my family was complete.  I love you guys so much and you have brought me so much happiness the last three years.  Happy Birthday!

Carson, when I say "I love you very much, Carson," you say back "I lub you too berry much, Mama."  I wish I could bottle it up and save it for any time I feel down.  It's so sweet and it melts me.  And Dylan, you always say "You're pretty, Mama."  You sort of mumble it and blush; you're so precious, baby. 

Have a great day, everyone!  We have a full day.  I will write tomorrow.


Here's the Word of the Day:



Tellurian \te-LOOR-ee-uhn\, adjective:
1. Of or characteristic of the earth or its inhabitants.
noun:
1. An inhabitant of the earth.



No comments:

Post a Comment