Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Batman & Annie

I asked my brother-in-law to send me some pictures from Halloween, 2005.  Logan and Lindsey were 4.  Logan was Batman and Lindsey was Annie.  I hadn't seen the pictures since the night they were taken and I hadn't taken any on my camera.  He just emailed them to me.  Look at these little guys!  Logan never changes.  His face stays exactly the same; he just gets bigger.  Lindsey was so squishy and cute!  Didn't she look just like Annie?


So long ago!

I am heading off to Pilates in a bit.  This afternoon I am going to the Bible study that I missed last week.  If you recall, I tried to go last week, but I showed up when it ended.  HA!  I have a bunch of errands to run after the Bible study.....really busy day today. 


By the way, I know you caught the bizarre video of the Kony 2012 director, right?  How strange was that???  I feel sorry for his wife.  I wouldn't know what to say if my husband was filmed ranting and running around naked.  YIKES.  Stress does crazy things to people! 


Have a good one!  Here's the Word of the Day:


selcouth \SEL-kooth\ , adjective:
Strange; uncommon.




No comments:

Post a Comment