Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thank you, Katie!

It turns out that You Tube is the way to go when uploading video.  Katie, thank you for the input!  And I know that this is the year 2012....I'm behind, I guess. 

Here are a couple of clips of Lulu dancing.  She is wearing the red leotard and t-shirt.  I think that I will be deleting them soon because I don't like the idea of my daughter being on the Internet.  I only put the videos on here so my family and friends can see her.  I'll leave them up for a little while and then I am deleting them.


Jazz:
http://youtu.be/AtV4moVqvBY


Tap:




Here's the Word of the Day:


dowager \DOU-uh-jer\, noun:
1. An elderly woman of stately dignity, especially one of elevated social position.
2. A woman who holds some title or property from her deceased husband, especially the widow of a king, duke, etc.
adjective:
1. Noting, pertaining to, or characteristic of a dowager:


No comments:

Post a Comment