Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Two Words

First of all, look at my little Georgia voter, Dylan.  He got a sticker.  We walked 2 miles in our jogging stroller to cast our ballot.  It was beautiful outside, and they got a nap. 


"I voted for Newt."


Yesterday I was thinking about the two dumbest words ever to exist.  Why?  I don't know.  Anyway, they have to be OPOSSUM and ASTIGMATISM.  They remind me of Jeff Foxworthy's redneck words, like they were written the way people say them.

"I seen opossum crawl under that house over there!  He was huge!" 

"What's wrong with your eye?  You got a stigmatism 'er somethin'?"

That's all I have to say today.  I just lost a bunch of readers.  Ha ha. 

Here's your Word of the Day:

Astigmatism 

Astigmatism is the result of an inability of the cornea to properly focus an image onto the retina. The result is a blurred image.

No comments:

Post a Comment