Wednesday, March 21, 2012

2012 Baby Boom

You know, this year I have like 12 friends and family members having babies and most of them are due within the same three months.  Do you think that people are unconsciously hurrying up to have babies because on some level they are worried about the world ending?  I know that when I was little I would pray "Please, God, just let me have kids before you end the world!  I want to be a mom before I die!"  Like God would decide not to end the world based on whether or not I have had kids yet!  So funny. 

Just a thought.  Anyone noticing the baby boom, or do I just have fertile friends or something?

Instead of a Word of the Day, here's a quote that I keep trying to remember:

"If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you be?"





No comments:

Post a Comment