Thursday, March 8, 2012

KONY 2012

This is the second time I have posted today, but this is important. 

I read a study in school about how the world ignores the countries located in the southern hemisphere, especially Africa.  I am happy to see that people are paying attention to them now.  This video is long, but it is worth watching.  I have wondered how we can allow things like this to go on in the world, especially since we (the U.S.) are always in everyone's business.  These kids have been terrorized by Joseph Kony.....I wish I could take them home with me.  It's so sad.  This video is proof that you can change things.  I am so grateful for people who dedicate themselves to changing the world.


Please watch this video......


By the way, one day I will learn to NEVER read the comments posted under You Tube videos.  They piss me off.  These losers can't spell, they never say anything intelligent, and they make fun of things they shouldn't.  Idiots.  Some human beings make be embarrassed to be human.  Ugh, seriously, stupid people make me wish I were a Polar Bear clinging to an ice cube in the ocean. 




http://youtu.be/Y4MnpzG5Sqc









No comments:

Post a Comment