Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spilling the Beans!

I have known for a little while now and I have been dying to tell people......I am going to be an aunt again!  Tyson and Torie are expecting a new baby in September!

I now have three beautiful nieces:  Lanie (11), Addison (2), and Amelie (3).  I have one nephew, Alexander (2).  I have two "unknowns" on the way.  Lacey and Kevin are due in a couple of months and are not finding out what they are having, and Ty and Torie's little one is, well, too little to know yet....it is the size of a medium shrimp this week.  (Thank you for the visual, Torie!  I loved the weekly food examples when I was pregnant.)  They have nicknamed their unborn "butter bean" because they called Xander "sweet pea" when they were pregnant with him.  They decided to stick with a vegetable theme.  My brother is convinced that “butter bean” is a girl.   

Tyson made a really funny video that I have been dying to share.  PLEASE watch it.  It is a hilarious way to announce the new addition to his adorable family.  If you don't know Ty, he is hilarious in a very monotone way.  He is very intelligent and his humor often shows it....unless he is doing the "take a piece of paper, put it in the bag, bump bump" dance.  Ty Ty, no one but you knows what I am talking about.  Love you all and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 


http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/13064657/wyant-family-video


The word for today is below.  It was actually sent to me on Wednesday for the leap year, but maybe it applies to what I am talking about today.  Cheers!  May I have a new niece or nephew quadrennially!  I don’t think quadrennially is a word. 

quadrennial \kwo-DREN-ee-uhl\, adjective:
1. Occurring every four years.
2. Of or lasting for four years.
noun:
1. An event occurring every four years, as an anniversary or its celebration.

2 comments: