Monday, March 12, 2012

Nice Weather, Nice Weekend

I had a wonderful weekend.  The weather was SO nice and Peyton was here.  When it's nice outside and we're all together....it doesn't get much better than that!
Saturday I had a hair appointment, Lindsey had dance, and then we (Lindsey and I) went on a 5 mile walk.  I know.  Crazy, but my daughter is a freak of nature.  She also joins me for yoga on Sundays.  She looks so tiny and adorable. 

Sunday we went to church and then met Don's parents for lunch.  Also, last week I volunteered to help an 8th grade girl with cheerleading jumps and basic technique because she has to try out in a couple of weeks, so I took her to yoga and the park to work on jumps.  While I was working with the aspiring cheerleader, Don took Peyton back to Alabama and Grammy and Grandaddy kept Carson and Dylan.  They sent me these pictures:



Blowin' bubbles
Sometimes I think that I could just eat Dylan's fat little cheeks. 
Look at that smile!!!!
Carson's too! 
I love my boys.  Notice that Carson likes wearing his fancy church clothes.
Dylan does not.  They are starting to have an opinion about what they wear.

Finally, to close the weekend, Logan, Lindsey and I ate dinner and watched our show together, "Once Upon a Time".  It was a good weekend.  I hope you had a nice one as well!

By the way, I am starting to watch "Downton Abbey".  Everyone's been saying how great it is, and it is just that. 


Here's the Word of the Day:

antipode \AN-ti-pohd\, noun:
A direct or exact opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment