Monday, March 5, 2012

Yo Gabba Gabba

If you don't have children, you are probably not sitting around watching Nick Jr. and for this, I envy you.  Actually, I am kidding.  I get a little too into one show......"Yo Gabba Gabba".  This show is so bizarre that it is mesmerizing.  I have never tripped on acid, but I would imagine that tripping and watching this show are similar experiences.  The best episode is when Jack Black visits.  Seriously, if you are ever channel surfing, stop on "Yo Gabba Gabba".  It is my emergency tool with the boys.  If they are screaming, if they are driving me nuts, if I don't have the energy to deal with anything.....I put on "Yo Gabba Gabba". 





Click the link below.  Jack Black in an orange jumpsuit doing an Irish jig is worth the one minute of your life.  I promise.  I get a little too excited when this episode is played.  And what's with the purple bar of soap strumming the guitar?


http://youtu.be/ymlNZh0Zw70



cant \kant\, verb:
1. To talk hypocritically.
2. To speak in the whining or singsong tone of a beggar; beg.
noun:
1. Insincere, especially conventional expressions of enthusiasm for high ideals, goodness, or piety.
2. The private language of the underworld.
3. The phraseology peculiar to a particular class, party, profession, etc.
4. Whining or singsong speech, especially of beggars.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know which is worse . . . a purple dinosaur or Jack Black in orange. How much did they pay him to do that? Would you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally do it. It's funny and it's way cooler than a purple dino. I am trying to picture myself in that orange suit.....yep. I would do it.

    ReplyDelete