Thursday, February 10, 2011

Freckled Jailbird

I forgot to mention something in my blog last night.  I was taking Lindsey to Music Makers yesterday morning and I heard the funniest thing on the radio.  They were talking about Lindsay Lohan and how she didn’t pay her tanning bill for two years.  I don’t remember how much they said the bill was for, but it was something outrageous.  What a stupid girl.  If I freckled that easily I wouldn’t be tanning, well, I don’t tan anyway and I’m not a redhead—I don’t want to look 50 in 5 years.   Maybe it was a spray-on tan?  I don’t know.  Anyway, this lady called in and said that she thinks the tanning salon should be slapped with a suit for being so stupid.  She said “Who waits two years to collect their money?”  The DJ said “Yea, what are they going to do if she doesn’t pay?  They can’t repossess her tan! What are they gonna do, threaten her?  We’ll make you look like Nicole Kidman!”  It was so funny.  When can we be put out of our misery and stop hearing about this freckled jailbird?  And I’m sure that the tanning salon wasn’t worried about her paying because she’s Lindsay Lohan.  She shouldn’t be stealing necklaces and tanning products in the first place!  What a weirdo!  Throw her butt in jail and let her rot! 


daedal \DEE-duhl\, adjective:
1. Complex or ingenious in form or function; intricate.
2. Skillful; artistic; ingenious.
3. Rich; adorned with many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment