Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lost in Lost

I have officially put myself on “Lost” restriction; only one episode a day.  This show is seriously addictive.  I was able to watch it in every room since I was watching it on Netflix which didn’t help things!  I could pause where I was, go to the kitchen to fix a meal, and watch where I had left off!  How sick is that?  I’m done now for a while.  My brain is turning into glue.
The weather is beautiful and I am feeling better, so I got outside as soon as the strange fog that I woke up to lifted. It looked cold outside but it’s like 75 degrees and gorgeous. 
I am listening to Carson scream right now.  He’s angry because he wanted to play outside for another three hours and I’m making him take a nap.  We went to the playground, ate lunch out back on our bistro table, and we played in the yard for another hour or so.  He got a scratch on his knee from falling on the pavement and he’s blaming it on the kitty.  Whenever Carson gets hurt he points at the evidence and says “Cat.”  Then he babbles for a long time about what happened.  This time he fell, it was not from the cat.  I am trying to teach him to say that he fell, but he’s not saying it yet. 
Last night Logan went to the Georgia Tech basketball game and was picked to be the tip-off boy.  He was on the big screen!  He came home and told me that it was awesome being picked, but that his stage fright kicked in as soon as he got down there in front of all of those people.  Two weeks ago he told me that he didn’t want me to come to his music class performance because he feels sick when he has to sing in front of people, especially family.  And last night he was in front of hundreds of people?  I would have loved to have been there! 
Logan’s the opposite of Lindsey.  Lindsey gets extremely angry if she doesn’t get picked for the Jumbotron at Braves games where there are thousands of people in the stands.  She tries so hard to get the camera’s attention and when she doesn’t get picked she feels offended.  (Of course, this was three years ago.)  Logan and Lindsey are night and day. 
Carson is still crying so I guess I’m going to wrap this up.  And it’s only been about 8 minutes, for those of you feeling sorry for him.  If there are typos or grammatical errors, blame the little man!
Now this is just bizarre.  Look at the word.  Could this be used to describe Carson right now?
ululate \UL-yuh-layt; YOOL-\, intransitive verb:
To howl, as a dog or a wolf; to wail; as, ululating jackals.

No comments:

Post a Comment