Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding!

I don’t now why this is so captivating to me, or everyone else, but it is!  I am watching the wedding right now with Dylan; Carson is still sleeping.  People are totally obsessed!  Brea's company named a bra after Kate Middleton.  Can you imagine someone naming a scoop neck bra after you?  I love Kate, I love that she’s a normal girl, and I love that it gives hope to all of those little girls who grow up and realize that they really AREN’T princesses and that they’re really only their daddy’s princess.  And I love the crazy hats!  Why can’t we wear crazy hats and feminine dresses over here?  I am not writing long because the countdown is at 37:16, but I do want to say that I have always been obsessed with England’s history.  Actually, it all started in high school with Brea.  Brea and I were in the same World History class and we watched “Anne of a Thousand Days”—we were hooked.  We watched it at home when other kids were out drinking, isn’t that funny?  We love King Henry VIII; well we don’t like HIM, but the era.  Brea is so lucky.  She’s been travelling to London for work; I wish I could go with her.  We’d have so much fun. 

I really hope that it turns out differently than it did for Di, I have been very negative.  But I have now watched so many programs about Diana and Kate that I believe that everything about this marriage will be different.  Even the paparazzi will have to be different because William protects her.  I still wouldn’t want to be Kate.  I’d be throwing up right now in the Abbey if I were her.  Can you imagine getting married in Westminster Abbey???

By the way, Dylan doesn’t have an ear infection or strep throat.  He has a stomach bug, so please pray for us that we don’t all get it!  You know if you read every day that we are sick constantly!  Oh, and also pray for Lindsey.  She sings tonight in the talent show.  I am probably more nervous than she is.  Here’s your Word of the Day:

osmose \oz-MOHS\, verb:
1. To gradually or unconsciously assimilate some principle or object.
2. To undergo osmosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment