Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Busy Bee

I only have a few minutes to write because Lindsey and Logan’s school is doing this “Walk to School” thing and we have to meet at the park at a certain time.  Today is going to be an insane day for Lindsey.  She has rehearsal for the Talent Show after school and then from there we are rushing to dance, which she has until after 7:00.  She has packed bags for both, since she has to have different clothes for both.  She is one busy little bee! 

The Today show is on right now and they are talking about William and Kate, yet again.  I think that she is a beautiful girl and hold a bit of curiosity about the wedding and the couple myself, but you know what I really keep thinking?  If I were Kate I would feel smothered and depressed; I would feel like cancelling the whole thing.  Seriously, it’s a circus just like it was with Princess Diana (so I hear) and we all know how that turned out.   Why must we always repeat history?  If I hear one day that Kate suffers from severe depression, I can’t say that I will be surprised.  Wow!  Where do I get my optimism from?  It’s awesome! 

I finished “Rebecca” last night and all I can say is READ IT!  It is so good.  It’s made it to my Top 10.  If anyone is interested, email me and I will tell you about it.  It is just, OH!  I loved it. 

Here’s the Word of the Day:

jamboree \JAM-buh-ree\, noun:
1. A carousal; any noisy merrymaking.
2. A large gathering, as of a political party or the teams of a sporting league, often including a program of speeches and entertainment.
3. A large gathering of members of the Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts, usually nationwide or international in scope

No comments:

Post a Comment