Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chin-Dip Monstrosity

Ok, so I have to write about this woman at the gym.  I was on the elliptical and decided to lift some weights.  There are two machines next to each other that assist you with chin-dips and pull-ups.  I was on one and there was a woman who was maybe 40 years old on the other.  Every single time a man was around us the woman next to me would burst out into crazy orgasm noises.  And I’m talking about the kind in the movies that we all laugh about, like Sharon Stone or the red head in Jerry Maguire.  It was so annoying!  I was thinking “Really?  You’re in that much pain that it’s bringing pleasure noises and ONLY when a man is around us?”  Sure enough, when we were alone in our little space, she could manage to lift herself without the noises.  A man came around, “MMMAhhhhhh,oooohhhhh!” Again.  Then she gets off and says to one of them “I’m just sweating out pure tequila!”  I am sure that I was making rude faces; it was so obnoxious!   I wanted to bitch-slap her off of the machine!

The boys and I came home, had lunch and played.  I did some work, but I really left most of it for myself to do today.  Woo-hoo!  I met the big kids at the bus stop and hurried to take Lindsey to her uncle’s and the boys to Libbie’s.  I had a hair appointment.  Lindsey’s Girl Scout meeting was at the movie theatre; they saw that new surfing movie about Bethany Hamilton.  Both Bill and Lindsey loved it.  Since my hair takes like 15 hours to do, I pretty much picked the kids up and went to bed. 
No word of the day, they didn’t email me one, which is weird.  Never mind, I’ll look one up!  I’ll choose my favorite word for the woman at the gym:

mon·stros·i·ty

noun \män-ˈsträ-sə-tē\
plural mon·stros·i·ties

Definition of MONSTROSITY

1
a : a malformation of a plant or animal b : something deviating from the normal : freak
2
: the quality or state of being monstrous
3
a : an object of great and often frightening size, force, or complexity b : an excessively bad or shocking example

No comments:

Post a Comment