Friday, April 15, 2011

Organized Circus

About a year ago I decided to start a little business.   I did the research, bought the domain name, but I eventually got stuck.  Yesterday I decided to start it back up and I figured out an easier way to get the whole thing started.  Starting is the hardest part and this time because I gave it so much thought, I am determined to do this.  I worked on it a little last night and again this morning.   I would talk about the product specifically, but I really don’t want to because I don’t want to give it away until it’s ready.   I just started thinking yesterday about how I have so many ideas and although I don’t have a lot of time to work on them, money can sometimes buy you time, so maybe I should just be persistent and get started—even if the start isn’t like a firework, but more like the flicker of a lighter.

So, today I am working on a prototype and possibly picking Peyton up in Birmingham, but I’m not sure about that yet……we’re awaiting a call.  I hope that everyone has a great Friday and weekend.  Oh, and by the way, Logan came home a different kid and he was awesome this morning.  I think that something I did must have worked and made him realize that I was serious. 

Lindsey missed the bus this morning because she was crying and freaking out about not being able to find something.  I filled out her permission slip for the talent show last week and this morning she realized that she can’t find it; it is due today.  I have to take her to school now to fill out a new one.  Look at the Word of the Day.  I swear, Dictionary.com emails these to me and I never alter my blog entry to fit the word, but they almost always naturally fit what I have talked about!  I lectured Lindsey about placing things where they go, stressed the importance of being organized….and I swear, no matter how organized we are, things like this still happen.  I realize now that our house is an organized circus, but there’s still a lion or two a day that still get out of their cages. 

We just heard back......we're getting Peyton, so it looks like Carson and I are going on a road trip today!  Yay!  I miss that little dude in Bama!

Here’s the Word of the Day:

vociferate \voh-SIF-uh-reyt\, verb:
To speak or cry out loudly or noisily; shout; bawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment