Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Little Amélie is Three Today!

Today my niece, Amélie, is three years old.  Happy Birthday, Amélie!  She is having a fairy princess party soon and I wish I could go; I hate that she lives so far away.  I miss her and her shenanigans. 
Here she is with our old Madeline dolls.......



Have a great day everyone.  By the way, I am tempted to watch "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" on Encore this morning rather than the news.  Sarah Jessica Parker looks so young!  I loved this movie when I was a little girl, but I really should see what's going on in the world instead and at least try to be an adult! Right?  Me and my 80's movies.....

Here’s your Word:

 marginalia \mahr-juh-NEY-lee-uh\, noun:
Notes in the margin of a book, manuscript, or letter.

1 comment:

  1. Wish you were going to be at the fairy party too! We'll send pictures and some fairy dust.

    ReplyDelete