Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Play, Shopping with J-Lo, and the Post-it Mystery

Last night Lindsey, Carson and I went to see her friend in “The Secret Garden”.  The play was very good and Carson enjoyed it.  He sat on my lap the entire time and watched intently.  After the show was over Lindsey went to say hello to Henry and he signed her program.  He was very quiet and smiled a lot.  It seemed like he was happy that she came, but his mother and sisters were there and I think that he was probably trying to avoid getting teased.  Lindsey was the only one in their class who came and therefore I think it embarrassed him a little.  She said that he acted very strange.  I know that Logan would’ve acted the same way if I were around.  As a mother, you don’t intentionally tease your kids, but even asking a question about the opposite sex completely humiliates your kids, especially little boys.

Last night I had a dream that J-Lo was my best friend and we were shopping for our twins.  Isn’t that strange?  She’s never been my favorite person, so it was sort of weird.  I wonder if she would have another set of twins if she ever got pregnant again.  Or does that only happen to me?  Sometimes I realize how crazy it is that I have two sets.  Maybe on some unconscious level I wish I had a friend who had twins. 

This morning I saw something really funny.  One of our neighbor’s cars was completely covered in Post-its and toilet paper!  I suppose it was either a high school student or a scorned lover.  Either way, I thought it was funny.  For his or her sake, I hope it wasn’t an ex.  That’s like really scary and should be in a movie.  I was so curious that I wanted to get out and look at what the Post-its said, but I’m not that much of a loser.  Maybe each Post-it said one reason that the person sucks?  I suppose I shall never know!

Have a great Saturday!  Here’s the Word of the Day:

peregrinate \PER-i-gruh-neyt\, verb:
1. To travel or journey, especially to walk on foot.
2. To travel or walk over; traverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment