Monday, April 4, 2011

GPS, Pollen, and Ludacris Suck!

I had to get Carson to his pre-op this morning and the stupid navigation system sent me to the wrong building in the wrong city!  I drove like 20 minutes out of the way.  This was not a user error either.  It turns out that it sent me to the right building, that is, before they moved in the 20's!  I'm not kidding!  How does that happen?  We finally got to the office and waited for about an hour before he could be examined.  Carson was so sweet and patient the whole time.  He played with Lindsey’s Zhu-Zhu pet and ate lollipops, which he calls “Lollies”.  Everything is set for tomorrow morning; surgery is at 9:27 am.  The nurse told me that the doctor may not want Carson walking for a few days, which is hilarious to me.  How will I manage to keep a two-year-old from walking?  I think it would be an easier feat for me to join the military and hunt down Osama Bin Laden than it will be to keep Carson in one place for more than five minutes!  I hope the doctor doesn’t expect him to stay off of his leg! 
It is such a beautiful day today and I would like to enjoy it, but I can't because of the pollen.  Is anyone here in Atlanta noticing the extreme amount of pollen blowing around?  Geez!  Can any of us breathe?  I know I can’t!  I saw my mother-in-law this morning and she said that I sound terrible—I told her that I have improved tremendously!  I’m still feeling awful.  I just took some allergy medicine, so hopefully it will help.  We seriously are tired and sick every day.  Is anyone reading still?  If I were a reader I’d be like “All that she blogs about is not getting sleep and being sick!”  That’s true lately!  Ughhhhhhh!
I do have something to say that doesn’t have to do with sickness.  Today I was listening to a Ludacris song and laughing because a couple of weeks ago Don and I were talking about how dumb he is.  He always says something and follows it with an adjective or a word because he can’t fit in in cleverly and he sucks at writing.  It’s like he’s rapping in Spanish in English or something.  For example, he says “Walking down the street like a parade…..Macy’s.”  And “I fill her up, BALLOONS!”  Has anyone else noticed that he does this?  It’s so annoying!  Ludacris sucks. 
So today: My navigation system sucks, pollen sucks, and Luda sucks.  Ha!  I’m a very positive person today. 

Here’s your Word of the Day.  It sucks too!  Haha:
dapple \DAP-uhl\, noun:
1. A small contrasting spot or blotch.
2. A mottled appearance, especially of the coat of an animal (as a horse).
transitive verb:
1. To mark with patches of a color or shade; to spot.
intransitive verb:
1. To become dappled.
adjective:
1. Marked with contrasting patches or spots; dappled.

No comments:

Post a Comment