Monday, April 18, 2011

Away We Go.......

I have had the same movie from Netflix for over two weeks now because I haven’t had time to watch it.  I finally watched “Away We Go” last night and aside from thinking that they cast my brother as Burt, I also thought that it was adorable!  It was a cute movie and hysterical in a non-Will Ferrell kind of way!  If you haven’t seen it, definitely take the time to watch it.  I saw that it was rated R, so the kids weren’t in the room of course, but thank the Lord that they didn’t walk in.  I was just praying during the first scene that Lindsey or Logan wouldn’t wander in telling me that they couldn’t sleep!  See it; you’ll know what I’m talking about.  For those of you who have seen it—John Krasinski cussing so that the baby’s heart rate will go up and pulling out the stethoscope?  Wasn't that so funny?  And the soundtrack was awesome!  I'm not sure that it is a true story, but I know that it is at least inspired by Maya Rudolph's parents.  I heard her interviewed on a talk show a long time ago. 

Here’s the Word of the Day:
corybantic \kawr-uh-BAN-tik\, adjective:
Frenzied; agitated; unrestrained.

No comments:

Post a Comment