Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last Day of January, WOOHOO!

Today is January 31st.  YESSSSS!  I hate January. 

Updates, really quick……Carson has to have his FINAL surgery in April.  I haven’t nailed down the exact date yet because the lady hasn’t returned my call.

Cute things that the boys are doing…..Carson says “I’m Being Haben” for “I’m behaving”.  I love that.  He went pee and poop on the potty last week, out of the blue.  So exciting.  Sorry, to all of you who don’t have kids.  I realize that getting excited about bodily functions is maybe morbid to you.  Ha ha.  He also can operate the remote control, which he calls "Marote." 

Dylan says “Theeeee two one BASSSSOOOOOOFFFFF!” like 27 times a day, as he catapults himself across the room, or throws his cars and planes.  It’s dangerously cute.

Logan was chosen to represent his community at school for a writing contest.  It’s a lot like a spelling bee.  Whoever wins the community represents the school, then the schools compete and it goes all the way through the state.  He has been writing every free second of the day.

Lindsey lost a molar last night, her first one.  Dentally, she is like 3 years behind everyone.  Now we know why.  Her tooth has been loose for like 3 months.  She talked about it last night and we said “That same tooth?  Pull it!”  When I got home from Zumba it was in a baggie.  I asked her why she refuses to wiggle her teeth and she said that it feels nasty, and she hates blood and the empty pouch in her gums afterward.  (I agree.  Remember in "12 Monkeys" when Bruce Willis pulls out all of his teeth?   Ughhhh, scarred me for life.)  Of course, she waited so long to pull the thing, the new tooth has already popped through. 

She asked if we were going to pay her for her tooth and I looked at her like she had three heads.  I said “If you are asking your parents to pay up for a tooth, you are too old for the tooth fairy and she isn’t coming.”  Ok, she delivered a fairly dramatic episode; she claimed to be confused about the whole tooth fairy thing.  Huh?  Anyway, here are the pictures I took from outside her door:


The envelope, where the fairy was supposed to leave her dough.


Her note after she "found out" the fairy isn't real.
That cracked me up. 

Lindsey also twisted her ankle on Sunday, leaving the gym.  One of the guys who works at the gym said that on the weekends, when he is there, I can let her come to yoga.  She did really well.  After class was over she danced in the room for about 20 minutes; she loved that.  All is well, and then on the way out she skipped in her stupid clogs and she twisted her ankle.  She's fine now, but it really hurt her.

I cut three inches off of my hair and it's still down to the middle of my back.  It was so long, I couldn't take it anymore!  I also had a ton of layers put in.  It dries like 4 times as quickly and feels so much lighter.  Ahhhhh.

Have a great day, here's the Word.

idoneous \ahy-DOH-nee-uhs\, adjective:
Appropriate; fit; suitable; apt.



1 comment: