Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tech Game

Don and I are taking Carson to the Georgia Tech basketball game tonight.  He is so excited; I can't even describe how cute he is when he talks about it.  I will be sure to take some pictures.   Carson LOVES every single sport and pays attention to games even when on they are just on TV, even golf, so I think he's going to flip.  I want to take Dylan to a Monster Truck show or something like it; he loves cars.  I have never had any desire to go to one of those things, but a child's happiness is worth it.  The boys both love sports and cars, but Dylan pretty much plays with cars all day.  Carson would probably choose a ball over a car.

I am going to Pilates this morning and doing some things around the house and that's about it today.  The gym is still crowded, but it seems to be mainly in the evening now.  I went to Zumba last night and I had to park so far away, it was ridiculous. 

Lindsey has been drawing me pictures on her Kindle Fire.  Here is one of them.  I remember when I used to get pictures for the fridge......now I get them by email.  Ha ha.

Lindsey, 2012

 
By the way, Don and I were watching a car auction on some car channel over the weekend and I found the car that I am going to get once I don't need a thousand seats.  A '55 Ford, four door.  Because the thing has four doors, you can get one for like $13,000!  They are so cool.  Old cars are so cool.  Here's a picture:




Here's the Word of the Day:


educe \ih-DOOS\, verb:

1. To draw forth or bring out, as something potential or latent.
2. To infer or deduce.

No comments:

Post a Comment