Monday, January 16, 2012

25 Great Ideas

These are some of the BEST ideas.  You really will say "Now, why didn't I think of that?"  It makes you very thankful for the Martha Stewarts of the world.

Once you click on the link you'll know what I am talking about......I tried the strawberry trick last night.  It was cool.  I also glued magnets to Lindsey's cabinet for her bobby pins.  Genius.  Pure genius.

Oh, and by the way, I DID join Pinterest.  IT ROCKS.  OMG, I am addicted.  I was getting so jealous of all of the things that I was seeing from that site, so I finally joined Twitter so I too could begin pinning.  I am hooked.  I used a fake name though because things are passed along thousands of times and I really don't like that.  My pinning name is Britta Chanel.  (Close enough.)

Have a great Monday!  Logan and Lindsey are home today for MLK's birthday. 

No Word of the Day today.  I deleted it on accident.  I have such trigger-happy fingers sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment