Monday, January 23, 2012

Fantasy Fungi

Last night I dreamed that I grew an extra toe.  It was so gross.  The extra toe grew because I caught a fungus from a yoga mat at the gym.  (In real life, I bring my own because the idea of touching someone else's sweat freaks me out.)  Anyway, I was attending the royal wedding (Kate and William's, the wedding that has already happened) and I was freaking out about the extra toe.  I was yelling "I can't attend a royal wedding with an extra toe!  I am wearing strappy heels!"

Bizarre.  Utterly bizarre.

I looked up "toes" in a few online dream dictionaries.  The three sites that I checked all said the same thing.  They said:

To dream that you lose or gain a toe(s) suggests that you are lacking determination and energy needed to move forward in some situation.


Gee, you think?  It has been dark and rainy for a month.  No one has energy.  When you throw in the fact that we have five kids, uh, yeah! 

I am glad that there isn't really a "toe-growing fungi".  Ughhhhhhh.  It's so sick!  Every time I think of it, SHIVERS!  UGHHHHHHHH!

Here's the Word of the Day:

slimsy \SLIM-zee\, adjective:
Flimsy; frail.

No comments:

Post a Comment