Saturday, January 7, 2012

Have a Great Saturday!

I am in the midst of getting a video off of my phone that is too large to email.  I'll post it tomorrow.  Carson sings "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and his ABC's.  It's so adorable, but it's over 20 MB.  

I'm about to take Lindsey to dance rehearsal and then I'm doing some stuff around the house.  I'll probably go to the gym later.  By the way, I went to Zumba Thursday night and there were so many people going into the class it looked like animals marching to a slaughterhouse.  Usually at 8:00 at night there are maybe 15 people in that class, and maybe three or four people working out in the gym.  I could not believe what I saw when I walked in at 7:45.  There were so many people working out, it was just......I don't know.  Ridiculous?  I just can't believe that January 1st MEANS that much to people.  I mean, why not August 22nd?  April 9th?  Why does January 1st mean so much that you are willing to neglect your body the rest of the year?  I mean, good for them, but I just don't understand it. It's a number on a calendar, and it's a date that everyone else chooses, so when you GET to the gym it'll be so packed that you can't even find ROOM to work out and then give up.  It makes no sense.  There were so many people in that class; it made it hard to even move. Ughhhhhhh.

By the way, I know that I am probably making people mad.  Sorry.  This blog is sometimes used for venting.  I realize that this cold weather makes me cranky.  I told you at the beginning of the week that I hate January!  Every single day, I have complained about something.  It's the cold, dreary weather!

Have a great Saturday!

Cimmerian \si-MEER-ee-uhn\, adjective:

1. Very dark; gloomy; deep.
2. Classical Mythology. Of, pertaining to, or suggestive of a western people believed to dwell in perpetual darkness.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great....can't wait til next Thursday. Then again, maybe there will be people in the class worse than me?

    ReplyDelete