Friday, January 13, 2012

Pinterest....Mean Girl of the Internet

I was sent an invite to Pinterest a while back and I ignored it. I got another one a few days ago and decided to give it a whirl because I keep hearing about how awesome it is. One of my friends even blogged about Pinterest People and I thought "Yeah, I could definitely go for that." (It's just plain weird that you have to be invited, by the way. Are they in Beta or or high school? What's the purpose?) Anyway, it looks like I am not cool enough to join because I blew off Twitter and Facebook a long time ago. I will never join Facebook or Twitter, so I guess I will just have to sit alone at the loser lunch table. Pin on, people.

Instead of a Word of the day, peruse this link.  These prints are so beautiful.  I could use vintage posters as wallpaper!  In fact, if you have been to my house, you know that every room has vintage French posters! 



I just realized that today is Friday the 13th!



1 comment:

  1. Those are great photos. There are so many ballet photos that Lulu would love.

    ReplyDelete