Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Adele

I was talking to a couple of girls at the end of Pilates yesterday morning when Adele's "Someone Like You" came on.  We were talking about how great Adele is, how powerful her voice is, how young she is—they said that they have a friend who doesn't like her.  WHAT?  My kids and even DUDES like Adele!  I don't get how someone can NOT like her.  To those of you who don't.......your condition is called ADD.  They make meds for it nowadays.  Not everyone has to shake their butts and wear see-through clothes.  Adele's so amazing.  I really don’t get it.  It’s like saying “I don’t like the Beatles” or “The Rolling Stones suck!”  What’s wrong with you?  Seriously.  Some people are just good.  You have the attention span of a two-year-old.  Ok, so that's a little harsh.  You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't get it.  I love Adele.



Someone Like You:
Rolling in the Deep:
http://youtu.be/rYEDA3JcQqw


Chasing Pavements:
http://youtu.be/08DjMT-qR9g



Word of the Day:

mus·ty

1.
having an odor or flavor suggestive of mold, as old buildings, long-closed rooms, or stale food.
2.
obsolete; outdated; antiquated: musty laws.
3.
dull; apathetic.

1 comment: