Saturday, January 14, 2012

Today's SHATurday!

I went to the dentist on Wednesday and I was told that I have to stop grinding my teeth and clenching my jaw.  I do it all day, all night and any time that I am not talking.  (Ok, so the talking time helps a lot.)  Sometimes I feel my jaw lock up in the middle of the night and I have nightmares about it being stuck crooked.  I also have dreams about my teeth turning into chalk and crumbling.  It's terrible!  It was the worst when I was in college because every time I would have a long day of classes, I could barely open my mouth at the end of the day because I had been quietly grinding, listening to my teachers. 

Anyway, the dentist said that I have to wear my top teeth bleaching tray at night AND in the day for two weeks so I will train my brain to stop grinding.  I don't have to wear it in public, but basically, at home I will talk like the babysitter from South Park for two weeks.  Call me for a good laugh. 

SHTOP IT, KIDSH!  I SHAID ENOUGH!  I am sure I am about to get a lot of reSHpect from the kidSH!

Here's your Word of the Day:


spicknel

Spick"nel\, n. [Contr. from spike nail a large, long nail; -- so called in allusion to the shape of its capillary leaves.] (Bot.) An umbelliferous herb ( Meum Athamanticum) having finely divided leaves, common in Europe; -- called also baldmoney, mew, and bearwort.





No comments:

Post a Comment