Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Birthday, Haphazard Daily!

I created this blog exactly one year ago today.  I wrote 327 times out of the 365 days this year.  The 38 days that I didn't post were due to sickness or vacation.  I can promise you that when I began writing a year ago, I thought that the number of days that I was going to fail to write would be much higher than 38.

Thank you for reading this year. I  hope that I can continue writing things that will keep your interest.  As you know, there are good days and bad days, exciting days and boring days.....but I am writing about my life.  Writing about my life has made me realize just how much it really does resemble a roller coaster.  Like the old lady in "Parenthood" says, I like the roller coaster.

Thank you for taking an interest in my life, my family, my thoughts and my opinions.  This little project of mine has brought me a lot of creative happiness and has sometimes kept me sane.  Knowing that people are reading it has sometimes thrown me into a panic in the middle of the night, but most of the time, it's brought me peace. I know by the emails and comments, you all relate to me.....at least sometimes.  Thanks again, and have a great day!

-Brittany



Here's the Word of the Day.  By the way, do you feel any smarter this year?  Heehee.


alate \EY-leyt\, adjective:
1. Having wings; winged.
2. Having membranous expansions like wings.
noun:
1. The winged form of an insect when both winged and wingless forms occur in the species.



No comments:

Post a Comment