Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Candidate Quiz

Who will you vote for in November?  I have no idea who I'll vote for, but here's a quiz that might help you decide.  It's very useful because it tells you what each candidate stands for......at least, what they stand for now


Thanks, USA Today.  This was awesome and I enjoyed it, even though I never read you.


http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/candidate-match-game

By the way, last night we had a storm and I woke up around 4:00 and couldn't go back to sleep.  When I finally did start drifting, I was at that place where your thoughts and images are swirling around, I had a thought......I'll vote for whoever can get the damn squirrel out of the attic.  I pictured a cheesy guy on a colorful poster.  "Vote for me!  I will get the squirrel out of the attic!"  I woke myself laughing.  I must have heard the squirrel thumping around while thinking about the election as I was dozing off.  That's what my brain came up with.   I giggled and woke Don.  When I told him why I was laughing, we both agreed that I am a weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment