Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sorry, Ron Paul

Someone asked me why I didn't talk about Ron Paul last week in my blog about the debate.  Honestly, I forgot about him.  I don't have any opinions about the guy.  The fact that he was so irrelevant to remember to write about.....yikes.  Not a good sign! 



Sorry, Ron Paul.  Maybe it's the name.  Ron Paul.  It's forgettable.  President Paul.  No.  Gingrich?  Awww yeah.  Now that's a spicy name.  Ahhhh, some days I'm an idiot and I choose to display it on the Internet. 

By the way, from now on I am doing something special on Fridays. "Flashback Fridays" will contain anything old school....products, music, memories, etc.  Tomorrow will be the first one.  If you have known me for a while, pictures and funny memories will be considered. 


Here's the Word of the Day:



bleb

\ bleb \ , noun;

1.
A bubble.

2.
Medicine/Medical. A blister or vesicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment