Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Carson's Night Out

Carson was so excited about the game all day, but he was unbelievably patient.  I told him that we would go when Daddy got home from work.  When Don walked through the door, Carson couldn't even speak.  He just smiled and hugged him, then he started asking about going. 

I can't even imagine having one child.  Showing THAT amount of attention to one kid is not only awesome for them, but it's awesome for the parent.  I love having twins, twice, but it's amazing hanging out and giving that amount of attention to one child because you don't have to feel torn.  He loved it.

We took him to eat at CNN; he had a "cheeburber", fries and milk.  He was a little bewildered because the building was so big, there were so many lights, and the TV screen was gigantic.  He looked around more than he ate.  I still get excited when we go to CNN because I wanted to work for them, but, ah well, maybe in another life.  You can't have two sets of twins AND become a reporter for CNN.  At least, I can't. 

Finally, we went to the game.  Again, there was so much to look at; he was quiet while he took it all in.  He loved everything about the game, but especially loved Buzz. (The mascot, for you non-Tech fans.)  Don caught a t-shirt and then when Carson and I went to get ice-cream, a random guy gave him a t-shirt because it was too small for him.  The guy was a tad drunk.  He said "I looked up and there was this white thing coming at me, so I caught it.  I think it'll fit your little boy though!"  It was very nice of him.  I teased Carson by asking him if I could have it, but he said "No!  My t-shirt!" 

I'll shut up now.  Here are some pictures.  I am also posting a few that are not from last night, just because I finally emailed them to myself from my phone.

See that guy in the background?  MOST annoying fan of all time.  He isn't just annoying, but
he never says anything that makes any sense.  The guy that went to the game with him looked
so embarrassed.  I almost threw a cup at his head.

SO serious.  He was taking it all in.




Showing the camera his hoodie.






Showing the camera his pockets.  This was right before we left. 
He was tired.



Here are the other pictures, NOT from last night.
Dylan with Bo at the grocery store.

Dylan eating breakfast with his friends: Bo, Teddy and Lighting McQueen

I took this when she didn't know I was looking.  She looked so old, so I
snapped a picture.

Ok, I look like the biggest dork ever, but THIS IS THE DRESS that I talked
about, the one that needed its own blog entry because it's the cutest
dress ever???  I took this on New Year's Eve so my sister could see my dress that
Don's mom and dad bought me. I'm a dork, AND my bathroom is messy.  Towel on the floor, jeans hanging
from the towel rack.....lol


No comments:

Post a Comment