Saturday, January 7, 2012

Posting, again

I rarely post twice in one day, but I have to say something.  I could edit what I wrote earlier, but I really don't like editing myself.  Instead, I prefer to apologize for my rudeness.  I am VERY HAPPY when people decide to start working out and eating right and taking care of themselves.  I realize that it may not sound like it when I am complaining about the gym being so packed, but it's only because I know that 90% of the people in the gym will not stick it out. 

To those of you who are starting a new regimen, good luck to you.  I am a cheerleader for those who are willing to deal with sore muscles and sweat.  When I complain about not being able to find a parking spot due to the people who work out for .2 seconds, that doesn't include you anyway, so please don't be offended. 

I am actually a nice person and I do care about people and how they live their lives, but unfortunately, I am human and often write to release irritation.  I realize that not everyone likes to work out like I do and that it's very difficult when you are starting out.  Please hang in there and forgive me for my obvious flaws.  I shouldn't be so mean sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment