Tuesday, August 9, 2011

One More Day!

"The Help" comes out on tomorrow!  Michelle, are you almost finished?  Anyone who hasn't read it, read it, if only to know what the "terrible awful" is! 

I am pressed for time this morning, so I thought that I would share this article.  Bladder late than never.....haha.  (It's in the article.  I liked that part.  Columnists say the darndest things.) 


http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/04/opinion/celebrating-the-girls-of-summer.html?_r=1&emc=eta1



amaranthine \am-uh-RAN-thin\, adjective:

1. Unfading; everlasting.
2. Of or like the amaranth flower.
3. Of purplish-red color.

1 comment:

  1. Just finished last night!! It took me forever because we had family in town from New York and all I wanted to do was read my book, but I couldn't!! It was amazing! I can't wait to see the movie!!! The Terrible Awful is indeed terrible awful!! Two Slice Hilly is just horrible!!! Love the article you posted too. I can't believe they just got their own bathroom!! That is seriously messed up!

    ReplyDelete