Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Despicable Me

Good morning! The time is 6:11 and although I am moving a tad slower this morning, I am up and drinking coffee.  It just seems WRONG getting up when it's still dark outside.  Doesn't it?  When that alarm went off at 5:45 I definitely wanted to hit snooze for another hour. 

I am skipping my favorite Pilates class (the one that I never miss) so I can take the kids to see "Despicable Me" for $1.  Not a dollar a PIECE, the kids are free and it costs a dollar for me.  When can you ever get away with spending a dollar?  McDonald's is disgusting, so it doesn't count.  They have never seen "Despicable Me," but we watched about five minutes with my Uncle Andy and it looked hilarious. 

Tonight we have cheerleading practice.  Did I mention that I am helping my friend Melissa coach?  Basically, I warned her that I am sure to suck at it because I always have my eyes on something else, but she just needs someone to be at the games when she can't be, and I never miss the games.  The boys have always been fine at the games and practice, for the most part, and this year they will probably love watching the games even more than last year. 

I just had to get Logan up again.  He got up, went to the bathroom, and then I caught him asleep on his bed again.  Actually, Lindsey told me. 

Here's the Word of the Day:

entelechy \en-TEL-uh-kee\, noun:
1. A realization or actuality as opposed to a potentiality.
2. In vitalist philosophy, a vital agent or force directing growth and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment