Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Longest Day Ever

Ok, so today has not been cool.  I went to yoga this morning where the instructor named me "Pretzel Person" (which I suppose is a strange compliment) and then ran errands until noon with the boys.  I told them that if they behaved, which they did, I would get them ice-cream.  They didn't want ice-cream, they wanted a cheeseburger, or "Cheeburber" as Carson calls it.  I should've ordered one cheeburber and one hamburger bun.  Dylan immediately took off the meat and ate the bun. 

After lunch the boys usually take the necessary nap, and when I say necessary, I mean NECESSARY.  They have not taken their nap, and now it's so awful to be around Carson that it's almost funny.  The little dude is so exhausted that he doesn't even know what he wants anymore.  It is 3:25, the big kids are home, Lindsey is rushing around getting ready for ballet (which is from 4:00-4:45) and Carson is screaming "Cock it, cock it!"  He is referring to the Wild West gun that he's been slinging around for 20 minutes.  I keep cocking it, but it isn't making him happy, so I am blogging and taking a breather.  We are about to get into the car, where he is sure to finally pass out.  Dylan is staying with Don and Logan while we're at ballet, and then as soon as we get back, Logan and Don are leaving for football and Lindsey is changing clothes for cheerleading.  Then the boys, Lindsey and I will head to cheerleading practice.  (Football and cheerleading is from 6:00-8:00.)  Then we will have to come home, eat, shower, pass out, and start all over tomorrow morning. 

And people say that I don't work. 


Heres the Word of the Day:

willowwacks \WIL-oh-waks\, noun:
A wooded, uninhabited area.

No comments:

Post a Comment