Thursday, August 25, 2011

LOGAAAAAAAN!

While I was considering whether or not I even had the time this morning to write about the chaos and craziness that was yesterday, I considered the fact that if I didn’t write about it, I wasn’t sure what I had time for or what I even felt like writing this morning.  Honestly, I didn’t want to re-live yesterday, so I didn’t want to write about it.  It’s not that it was a bad day, just exhausting.  Wednesdays are so extremely long and I am really tired. I guess that Logan was too, since I woke him up and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES LATER, Lindsey came down and told me that he was back in bed and still in his pajamas.  He looked bewildered when I woke him up by pulling him out of the bed.  Shouting his name and shaking him didn’t work, so I pulled him out of bed.  He came down dressed, but didn’t brush his teeth, so I sent him back up.  I literally put his medicine into his mouth, peeled the banana and put it into his hand.  Then he couldn’t find his shoes, so I found them.  Then he left without his lunch, so he came back.  He’s finally gone.  I can’t believe that he didn’t miss that bus.  Logan always gives me something to write about, even when it’s dry.  I feel like Fred shouting "Wilma", except it's "LOGAAAAAN!"  The funny thing is, I have so many new things to write about, so many crazy stories; I just don’t have any damn time!!!!

OH!  And I was saving this because there’s a story to it, but I am reading “War and Peace” on my new Kindle that my brother-in-law got me for my birthday!  Later, I will tell the story.  He’s so sweet. 

One more thing, Don said that he bought me something yesterday:  www.haphazarddaily.com.  Isn’t that cool?  Now it’ll be easier to find.  It isn’t working for some reason yet; he has to do something to it.  I’ll let you know when it works.  It’s easier than the current address. 

I have to take Carson to the plastic surgeon today to see what the next step is for his leg.  I’m sure that he’ll probably schedule the next (and hopefully last) surgery.  I’ll keep you updated. 

Here’s the Word of the Day:




footle \FOOT-l\, verb:
1. To act or talk in a foolish or silly way.

No comments:

Post a Comment