Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One more thing for Wednesday.....

I never blog twice in one day, but I have to report that Dylan went potty again!  I asked him if he wanted to try, he said yes and he went as soon as I sat him on the toilet.  I am so proud of him! 

I also forgot to mention that I bought the boys two new fish a couple of days ago.  They are Beta fish and are in the same bowl, but it has a divider so they won't kill each other.  Carson and Dylan hug the bowl and love watching their fishies, as they call them.  Carson named his "Blue" because he is blue and Dylan hasn't named his yet.  They love feeding them.  They're really excited to see them in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. At least you're smarter than me by putting the divider in the bowl - remember when Sushi One ate Sushi Two in our fish bowl. Ty was devastated.

    ReplyDelete