Monday, May 2, 2011

One Less Psycho

So did anyone wake up confused this morning?  I turned on the TV and saw that Osama Bin Laden had been killed and I couldn’t believe it.  He’s become this phantom, almost mythical character that I thought we’d never find.  But I guess if we can find someone in a hole in the ground, we can find someone in Pakistan.  I knew he was in Pakistan, didn’t you?  What LIARS they are!  Yes, the world is free of one more psycho! 

I had a journalism teacher, he was 88 years old and the school couldn’t get rid of him, who used to say “Why are we going to war?  Where’s Bin Laden?  Where’s Bin Laden?”  I’m sure he’s up in Heaven happy that he was finally found and happy that a democrat is president.  I am happy that Bin Laden is gone and I’m so thankful that the victims of 9/11 got some kind of justice.   

Did you see footage of the Mets and Phillies game? The fans slowly found out about his death and started chanting “USA”.  Obviously it was a significant team playing, actually they both were, and I am sure that a lot of the fans were emotional.  When the news broke and the chanting began the game was in the 9th inning and it was tied 1-1. 9/11.  Isn’t that sort of cool? 

Picture this……Bin Laden is burning in Hell as I write this.  I’ll bet he’s upset that he isn’t in paradise surrounded by his virgin wives......instead he’s rotting next to Hitler.  Oops, Osama!  Looks like you made the wrong choice!  We always knew that you were a coward, but it turns out you're a dumbass too!  USA! 





Here’s your Word of the Day:

dandle \DAN-dl\, verb:
1. To move (a baby, child, etc.) lightly up and down, as on one's knee or in one's arms.
2. To pet; pamper.

No comments:

Post a Comment