Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blahhhhhhh

Have you ever felt like “Blahhhhh” before?  Not tired, not sad or depressed, but a little uninspired?  I guess to a writer it’s known as “writer’s block”.  That’s what I have this morning.  I am usually not at a loss for words, but I am so BLAHHHHH because it’s the end of the school year and I am just trying to make through the next couple of weeks.  I haven’t read anything good lately, I haven’t seen anything good lately—I am just blahhhhh.  The kids are going a little haywire because it’s the end of the year and they think that it’s summer already, which means that any kind of routine is completely out of place.  I don’t function the same without routines.

Today I am driving the kids to school early because they have to purchase their yearbooks and these things fly off the shelves like hot potatoes.  Then I am going to the gym (which I don’t even feel like doing, which is really bizarre) and cleaning the house a bit.  At 2:30 I am reading to Logan’s class and at 6:30 I have parent orientation for their new school. 

Today is my niece’s birthday.  Happy 11th Birthday, Lanie!  And I should also note that my sister, Ashli, is graduating on Saturday and will officially be a nurse.  Congratulations, Ashie!  I’m sad that I can’t be there, but you will be in my thoughts all week.  Love you! 


Here’s the Word of the Day:

fungible \FUHN-juh-buhl\, adjective:
1. (Law) Freely exchangeable for or replaceable by another of like nature or kind in the satisfaction of an obligation.
2. Interchangeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment