Sunday, May 1, 2011

Incommodious

Ok, so I haven’t posted the video of Lindsey singing yet, but I will.  We’re so busy getting yard work and other house projects finished…..but I will post it either tonight or in the morning, hopefully.  I hope that everyone is having a great Sunday!  We are having a good one; church was very good this morning.  It was about how just saying that you believe in God isn’t enough.  It doesn’t mean anything without action—so true.  Sometimes we need to be reminded of the simple things because they are harder in practice. 

It is officially May!  May is my favorite month! It's filled with events-Don's birthday, our anniversary, and Mother's Day....to name a few.  There's always a lot going on with the kids that makes it an enjoyable month.  Also, Spring is my favorite season, which is sort of surprising because my allergies are awful. 

Here’s the Word of the Day:


incommodious \in-kuh-MOH-dee-uhs\, adjective:
Inconvenient, as not affording sufficient space or room; uncomfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment