Saturday, May 21, 2011

Congratulations, Ashie!


My sister is graduating from college today; she’s officially a nurse.  Congratulations, Ashli!  I am sorry that I can’t be there.  I love you and I miss you every day!  I’m so proud of you and all that you have accomplished.  It isn’t easy getting through school with a child and you did it very well!  Amie is lucky to have you as a mother and I am lucky to have you as a sister, Chester.
Today is also our anniversary!  Happy anniversary, Don!  I love you!
Today is looking like a very crazy day; a lot of errands to run.  I hope that you all have a great weekend! 
Here’s the Word of the Day:

physiognomy \fiz-ee-OG-nuh-mee; -ON-uh-mee\, noun:
1. The art of discovering temperament and other characteristic qualities of the mind from the outward appearance, especially by the features of the face.
2. The face or facial features, especially when regarded as indicating character.
3. The general appearance or aspect of a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment