Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pictures.....

Brea has been very busy the past month or so, but she finally sent me pictures from her visit!  I guess we were busy, since there aren't many.  Ok, two.  These are for you, Kellie!

Oh, and regarding the Abercrombie bikini scandal, if you've been following the story........Brea says that they duplicated the adult bathing suit for the kids' store.  They didn't think to take out the padding in the kids' store; they weren't trying to be scandalous.  And the store ranges from 8 to 16, the suit was really meant more for the teens-which is more understandable!  Brea says that they were not trying to enhance the 8-year-old's cleavage.  (In case you were all wondering.  Brea is very important in the company and I know that she has the real scoop!)




Oh, and I woke up today without a voice.  I now sound like a man.  It's pretty funny.  I am singing a song and Lindsey is laughing at me because it's hoarse and cracking. 

Here's the Word of the Day:

bivouac \BIV-wak, BIV-uh-wak\, noun:
1. An encampment for the night, usually under little or no shelter.
intransitive verb:
1. To encamp for the night, usually under little or no shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment