Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Has anyone seen Pia Toscano on “American Idol”?  Wow.  That girl gives me Goosebumps.  I typically don’t get them from someone’s voice, but from string instruments instead, probably because I played the violin for so long.  I guess she has the same effect on my boys.  Look at this picture!  It’s so cute!  They are sitting together on the end of the ottoman, completely glued to the TV.  We recorded the show last week and were playing it for them last night.



One of my friends followed my advice and started watching “Lost” last week.  She is addicted, which is what I told her would happen.  It’s pretty much her full-time job at the present time.  I called her and she answered “Who dares to interrupt my ‘Lost’ time?”  She loves the show, but she is also in love with Sayid.  I would say that this guilty pleasure, Sayid, is the real thing that keeps her up until 5:00 in the morning!  I watched the entire series too quickly, but she definitely has me beat.  She’s somewhere in Season 3 now.  (At least she was yesterday.)  I told my friend that she definitely has a chance with Sayid, should she ever run into him.  He went out with Barbara Hershey.  Have you seen her lately?  Ewwwww.

Today’s my mom’s birthday.  Happy Birthday, Mom!  I am going to spend it by going to Pilates and attempting to clean the house again.  Wish you weren’t thousands of miles away; I’d bake you a cake.  

Here’s the Word of the Day:

blandishment \BLAN-dish-muhnt\, noun:
Speech or action that flatters and tends to coax, entice, or persuade; allurement -- often used in the plural.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes daughter! Been a long day but a good one! Love you much, Mom

    ReplyDelete